Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Create a cookie audience on Adobe Launch and Adobe Target Audience

Level 2

Hi, 

I'm creating an XT experiment for a dev website using mbox. On Adobe Launch, I have created Data element based on cookie type : user_uid

On Adobe Target, can you guide me step by step how to locate the cookie and set up for an XT activity. 
I tried using Custom in Create Audience, but I'm stuck. 

Include Custom : Filter by : target-global-mbox, 

Parameter : (can't find the Data element I created)

I tried following this guide but ain't sure about the audiences step: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target-questions/create-target-audience-based...

Please help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vin

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You need to pass your data element to Target as an mbox parameter, which you can do through either the "Add Params to All Requests" or "Add Params to Page Load Request" action (more info here)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You need to pass your data element to Target as an mbox parameter, which you can do through either the "Add Params to All Requests" or "Add Params to Page Load Request" action (more info here)