Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Child Element in HTML Offer code being available for another activity

Level 1

Hi, we have a HTML Offer to replace the content of a large outer container.  Let's call it activity A.  It so happens that there is a button within the original page, and it is also present in the offer code. This button is the container ID for another test (Activity B) that uses an XF to replace the button with another one - different text and href.  Now, my question is whether the button in the HTML offer will be visible to Activity B?  The container ID of the button is the same in the HTML offer as in the control page.  Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If the ID of the button is the same then it would be reachable by Activity B. The only possible challenge I can think of is the order of the activities being rendered i.e., if Activity B renders first with different text/href but is then overwritten by the HTML Offer from activity A

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If the ID of the button is the same then it would be reachable by Activity B. The only possible challenge I can think of is the order of the activities being rendered i.e., if Activity B renders first with different text/href but is then overwritten by the HTML Offer from activity A