Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Capture the parameter value from Delivery API request in profile script

Level 2

Hi,

is there a way to capture the request parameter in profile script from the delivery API request.

In the example below, I want to access product.id in the profile script. Please share an example on how to access the same.

DivyaAshankar_2-1702021505054.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @alexbishop  - thanks! While we traditionally pass the data from page/screen using mbox-parameters (or "parameters" in Delivery API), the documentation mentions a couple of additional attributes "order" and "product" (these are listed at the bottom of the screenshot below).

Looks like @DivyaAshankar is using the "product" attribute in his example. I tried to search for it but could not find any example of how these two attributes can be used. Could you please point us in any Adobe documentation for these? Thanks,

Rajneesh_Gautam__0-1702547745975.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

In order to access it via a Profile Script, you would need to pass the info in as a parameter within the parameters or profileParameters object as per this doc
Skærmbillede 2023-12-14 kl. 09.29.20.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @alexbishop  - thanks! While we traditionally pass the data from page/screen using mbox-parameters (or "parameters" in Delivery API), the documentation mentions a couple of additional attributes "order" and "product" (these are listed at the bottom of the screenshot below).

Looks like @DivyaAshankar is using the "product" attribute in his example. I tried to search for it but could not find any example of how these two attributes can be used. Could you please point us in any Adobe documentation for these? Thanks,

Rajneesh_Gautam__0-1702547745975.png