Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Can I select Adobe Analytics as the reporting source when creating an Adobe Target XT experience?

Level 4

I get this message when trying to set up an XT and report back to Adobe Analytics.

Is this possible?

Is there a configuration that is blocking that I need to change?

I want to track engagement, etc with the XT and report back on it in Adobe Analytics.

JPFiber_0-1709745844610.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It's definitely possible to use Analytics as the reporting source for XT activities (full list of A4T supported activities here). I'd suggest raising with Customer Care so they can investigate why you're seeing that message

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It's definitely possible to use Analytics as the reporting source for XT activities (full list of A4T supported activities here). I'd suggest raising with Customer Care so they can investigate why you're seeing that message