Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Audience library

Level 3

We have a Target use case where we have to use audience library as audience in adobe target. We have created an audience/segment in Audience library. after saving it, the status is shown "Collecting Data". So, we have the following query:

1) Once the status of the Audience/segment(in audience library) changes to Completed, only then can we use it as audience in Target.

2) How long does it take the Audience/segment(in audience library) status to change to completed?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi praveshn57004778​ Please refer to this forum post Why is my real-time audience showing as "collecting data"?  . This should help answer your questions .

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi praveshn57004778​ Please refer to this forum post Why is my real-time audience showing as "collecting data"?  . This should help answer your questions .