Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

alloy send event to Target - custom profile parameter

Level 5

Hi, 

I would like to send custom profile parameter using rules:

Michael_Soprano_0-1712488831628.png

Here is my question:

- why is not visible at Target API Visitor Profile (even after 10 minutes) ?

- can I create some custom parameter like profile.personalizationStatus ?

Michael_Soprano_1-1712488945103.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Michael_Soprano Few checks to make sure inbound and outbound for target are configured/coded properly.

1) Use Adobe Assurance or Adobe Experience Platform Debugger "Edge Transactions" to make sure data is passing to Adobe Target,

2) Enable corresponding response token (only visible if profile attribute reaches target #1) of profile attribute passed in Adobe Target in Admin section.

3) Make sure websdk  version >= 2.6.0

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/web-sdk/release-notes#version-260---j...

~cheers

NN

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Michael_Soprano Few checks to make sure inbound and outbound for target are configured/coded properly.

1) Use Adobe Assurance or Adobe Experience Platform Debugger "Edge Transactions" to make sure data is passing to Adobe Target,

2) Enable corresponding response token (only visible if profile attribute reaches target #1) of profile attribute passed in Adobe Target in Admin section.

3) Make sure websdk  version >= 2.6.0

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/web-sdk/release-notes#version-260---j...

~cheers

NN