Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Adobe Target activities with webSDK not showing any data on reports

Level 2

Hello community, 

I have a very worrisome trouble in my recent implementation of Target with webSDK. One of my clients has recently implemented Target using alloy.js via Google Tag Manager. Using the Experience Platform Debugger and Omnibug I can see that calls to Adobe Target are made in every page sending the expected data.

The problem is that when activating activities I do not receive any data in the reports. When I review the network calls in a page with an activity live I can see the two expected calls: regular "interact" call + "decisioning.propositionDisplay" call to signal the view of an activity.

I do not have clues on what is happening in this case. Where should I start?

Thank you very much!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Are you seeing the Target activities displayed on the page? i.e., is it just the data in the reports that's missing? 

Level 2

Hello Alexbishop, 

Yes I do see my activities on the page and also I see the interact "decisioning.Display" event triggered and sent from the browser when the activity has rendered. So only the report data is missing.

Administrator

Thank you for posting your question here @DanielMa21 ! And thank you @alexbishop for weighing in! @DanielMa21 were you able to resolve the issue? If so, please feel free to share any updates or follow up Qs here by Replying to the thread so that others who may come across the same or similar issues can refer to your approach Otherwise @alexbishop do you have any other suggestions here?  Thanks!