Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Adobe Multivariate Test Activity renders only on second load

Level 1

Hi, 
I am using adobe test and target in my react webiste using the adobe experience manager. I have embedded one adobe launch js script which calls in the adobe analytics and test target scripts to render AB test on my homepage. Lately I started testing the MVT tests and the preview links and live urls render the MVT only on second load in multiple browsers and incognito modes. 
Hoping to find any help available on this subject that can unblock me in this issue. Happy to provide any inputs regarding the tech stack or adobe configs. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4

Can you please clarify on below.

Are you getting Target basic call on first page load? Checking this only for target integration.

We have observed this kind of issue when we created the audiences in adobe analytics and these audiences are only working for return visits in Target.

Can you please tell me, where you are creating audiences?