Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Tuesday's Tech Bytes - Adobe Target

Community Advisor

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to 'Tuesday's Tech Bytes' your weekly source for expert insights on Adobe Target.

We as ( @Gokul_Agiwal & @Rajneesh_Gautam_) will be leading this thread for next 6-8 weeks where you can expect some cool content from our side based on below theme. 

Adobe Target - Tips & Tricks
Adobe Target - Best Practices
Adobe Target - Integrations & Success Stories
Adobe Target - Golden Nuggets

We're really excited to embark on this journey of learning and growth with all of you.

Authors Introduction

I am Gokul Agiwal, (@Gokul_Agiwal) and I work as Solution Architect at TCS where I am responsible for building future proof digital experience solutions for clients empowered by the industry leading Adobe Experience Platform and Experience Cloud suite of products.

Introducing @Rajneesh_Gautam_ , as he leads his own company called https://dexata.co/, He is an experienced digital marketing professional dedicated to help create intelligent solutions to solve business challenges through innovative use of data. Leveraging deep digital marketing experience and knowledge across owned and paid media, Rajneesh help business and brands to fathom data intelligence by building customer-centric experiences and using analytical thinking as a strategic asset.

We warmly invite you to engage with the weekly content posted on this thread by liking, commenting, and sharing. If there are specific topics you'd like us to delve into, please don't hesitate to let us know by posting a comment below.

Together, let's ignite discussions, share invaluable insights, and collectively ensure the resounding success of this program!

Stay Tuned !!! 

CC: @Jagpreet_Singh_ @Amelia_Waliany @NimashaJain 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies