Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Test and target issue

Level 2

when making any variant 100% Live for end user, some of the user can still able to see old view how to solve this issue?

4 Replies

Level 4

Users who are seeing the old cell are cookied into that experience. If you are serving the winner I'd suggest copying the campaign and only having the 100% experience as a XT campaign. Then archive the spilt test that you pushed to 100%.

Level 2

Okay that makes sense. But what about the normal user who are not aware of clearing cached from their browser. Like for other website If we are visiting, we are not clearing cache everytime right? Now when I am spitting the traffic to 50-50% for both Campaigns, If user gets Campaign A view and they will not clearing their cached from the browser how they can able to see Campaign B view??? 

Level 4

The visitor wouldn't have to clear their cookies. With the old campaign deactivated Target looks for a new campaign that they would qualify and places them into it. When you do an A/B activity and don't deactivate it Target continues to place them in the same view because it knows it doesn't need to evaluate what campaign to qualify the visitor for. Once they are in the campaign they will remain in the cell until that campaign is deactivated.