Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

New to Adobe Target? Get Started!

Administrator

Welcome! We hope you're as excited about Target as we are! download-1.jpg

How do I get started with Target?

Ensure you've successfully implemented Adobe Target: Introducing Adobe Target Implementation / Installation Guide

If you haven't already, the first thing you need to do is request access: How do I get access to Adobe Target?

Now that I've requested access, where do I go to learn more?

One of the best ways to learn more about Adobe Target is to attend one of our "Personalization Thursdays" webinars. You can register for one: Register Now! "Personalization Thursdays" in 2018, or view a past recording here:  Adobe Target Personalization Thursdays webinar recording links?

I've attended some webinars, now what? It depends on your style of learning:

I like to get in and get my hands dirty:

If you've got access to Adobe Target, go ahead and login to start using it. Use what you've learned in the webinars to deliver relevant, engaging, and personalized experiences.

A few resources you may want to have while you play around:

I've played around with Adobe Target and have read through the materials, but I've still got questions!

You're already in the right place. We've gathered a group of practitioners and Adobe experts right here on the community for you. We have product managers, evangelists, engineers, consultants, and support agents all here in the community from the Adobe side. We've also got industry practitioners here from all backgrounds and skill levels.

Start posting your questions in our dedicated Ask a Question! space.

Remember, never has there been a "dumb" question - if something's not making sense, it probably isn't for a bunch of other folks, too.

Join the Community 2.jpg

If you have a private matter or want to chat about the community in general, feel free to reach out to me, Amelia Waliany, your Adobe Target Community Manager. I'm happy to help in whatever way I can!

Cheers,
Amelia

0 Replies