Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

March 2018 Target Community Top 3's

Administrator

Greetings, Target Community Members!

top-3.jpg

Whether you're new to the Community, haven't visited in a while, or are a devoted diehard fan & contributor, sometimes a *quick snapshot* of the most valued content is all you need to inspire your next steps and refresh your knowledge.

This is why every month until the end of 2018, we'll be highlighting the latest Top Threads & Hot Topics discussed in the Target Community, as well as spotlighting our Top Community Members!

Without further ado, let's take a look back on the last 30 days

March 2018 Top 3 Community Member Contributors    

1. Brion Mills, Intercontinental Hotels Group

2. Yogita Bist, e-Clerx

3. Sabahat Ullah, RedEye

March 2018 Top 3 Community Member-Authored Threads   ️  ️

1. Target API error - VersionConflict.Resource - cannot access activity with options in this version of...

2.  DTM ADOBE TARGET

3. Activities via VEC not working

March 2018 Top 3 Re-visited Threads   ️  ️

1. How to split traffic with Experience Targeting (XT)?

2. Profile Script for IP range

3. How can I get all the experiences info on my page with javascript?

March 2018 Top 3 Official Threads

1. *MISSED IT?" Personalization Thursday Webinar: 3/15/18, Program Management for Personalization at Sc...

2. [SUMMIT 2018] Adobe Target Personalization Track

3. [SUMMIT 2018] Wondering just how many optimization options you have with Adobe Target?

March 2018 Top 3 Adobe Employee Contributors    

1. Siddharth Jain

2. Ryan Roberts

3. John Tehero

*Any questions or suggestions for items to highlight monthly here? As always, feel free to share your thoughts by replying to the thread below!

0 Replies