Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Is there way we can replicate same changes for 2 or more URLs in single activity ?

Level 2

Hi All,

Problem:

I have a english page and global share the same content. For personalization as of now i am duplicating the activity and changing the page delivery url for the second one.

Instead of copying/duplicating a same activity and change the page delivery URL, Is there way we can replicate same changes for 2 or more URLs in a single activity ?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@kkchaitu - Hi, have you try multipage activity which allows you to create a story for multiple pages with specific design or if your use case require to have same design across pages then go for template test. 

Community Advisor

Hi @kkchaitu  - just read your question and would need further information to ensure I got it correct.

I believe you are trying to show the same content across multiple pages. Now, are you trying to assess the performance of the content alone i.e. irrespective of the page OR the performance of content + page combination?

Second question: Are you also comparing the performance of personalised experiences against the default experience (running A/B test) Or simply using Experience Targeting (XT) activities for each new page?

If you are using XT, there could be two options:

1. Performance of the content alone: In this case, all you need to do is just extend the page-template rule to add all the page-URLs (in case of VEC). @Gokul_Agiwal  provided a link for it in his response. If you are using Form-based-composer then extend the audience-definition under Audience Refinement section. This would mean you will have a single experience in the activity for each content-variation.

2. Performance of content + page combinations: In this case, you will create Audiences for each page in the same activity and copy the content. This would mean you will have multiple experiences in your activity (but still only one activity).

If you are using AB test, then you can use Multiple Audiences feature within VEC to show the same content on multiple pages:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/activities/abtest/create/target-experience-to-m... 

Hope this helps,

Regards

Rajneesh