I have an A/B test running that adds an extra link at the end of the mobile menu (img attached). After the updates on 21 April, the link is rendered twice and now I have to links which are the same. The java code used:
menuClaimLink.append('<li><a href="claims.html" target="_blank">Make a claim</a></li>');
Could anyone suggest what the problem is, what can be causing it? the test used to run fine before the recent changes.
we are experiencing the same issue addressed by annap53159898: every offer delivered by Adobe Target Standard is duplicated.
In Adobe Target Classic everything is working fine.
This is causing a big trouble to our clients, anyone could help us?
Thanks in advance
Thanks for the patience with the recent issue "Adobe Target VEC changes show up in duplicate" . We have identified the cause of the issue and the issue basically occurs when we have jquery added in the head and script running in custom code. When we added jquery in body, the script runs just once. The issue was not there in websites without jquery or which have jquery in the body.
The issue will be fixed in our next update/hotfix release on 5th May.
Thanks & Regards
No, it's the Adobe mbox.js file. It's a DTM implementation. It was showing on all browsers. It was as of today, the preview link don't work and my visual compositor doesn't work, so I've raised this with the Support team.
thank you four your interest.
We are experiencing this issue only when using custom code, instead with elements inserted or moved through visual composer it works fine. The offer is duplicated on any browser we tried and on any live activities.
As a possible temporary work-around try adding an id to the first item that the script creates and wrapping everything in an If statement looking for that id. That might prevent the script from running twice. If it works it will not be an ideal solution but a work-around until Adobe Engineering identifies a more permanent solution.