Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Detect iPhone 6s and iPhone 7 as a different audience for web site

Level 2

Hi Folks,

As per my knowledge Adobe Target is using DeviceAtlas for mobile targeting.

As per article from DeviceAtlas it's possible to detect iPhone 6s vs iPhone 7 audience given at link How DeviceAtlas detects iPhone models

So now question is since Adobe target is using DeviceAtlas can I create a two different audience for iPhone 6s and iPhone 7 which will serve different experience to iPhone 6s and 7 users.

this is need for mobile web not native app

Thanks,Manish Agravat

2 Replies

Employee

Hi manisha3998536​ Yes it is possible to create different audiences for iphone 6, 7 etc. However please note that Apple devices don't share device model-specific tokens in the UA. To solve this, Target collects additional data to accurately detect iPhones and other Apple devices using the following parameters:devicePixelRatio, screenOrientation and webGLRenderer . To take advantage of this you will need to be on at.js version 1.5.0 or higher.

More details on the same can be found here Mobile .

Hope this helped answer your question.

Level 2

Thanks Shruthi,

it's great to here that we will be able to target specific iPhone modal.

I need specific audience of iPhone 6 and 6s Can you please share steps for audience creation of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s please.