Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Anyone getting any syncing issues?

Level 2

I'm working on an a/b test and it seems like it's been syncing for hours. Has anyone else had / solved this issue?

6 Replies

Level 4

This is a regular occurrence for us. Sometimes we have to copy the Activity that is running a hamster wheel sync and save and sync the new campaign. Every time I report to CC, they are like "It appears to be working now"

Not very helpful I know, but that's our current state of this issue.

Russ

Level 2

If you clone it should have all the experience html/css/js. This is a pretty good work around. Just like taking my car to the mechanic as soon as I hit 'send' it started working. I'm glad i'm not alone though. It'd be nice if we could clear the queue and resubmit the change. I'm not sure how much work would go into that on adobe's end, but dreamland is a nice place.

Thanks Russ!