Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Adobe Target Activity Report not working for BatchAPI mBox Call

Level 3

Hi All,

I am using "/rest/v2/batchmbox?client=" API for getting the activity information and using in my code to render / enable the feature. The API service working fine and am getting the response from the API control/Experience based on the network traffic. But the reports are not generating in the activity report section. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Hariharan S

21 Replies

Level 3

Hi Shruthi,

I tried using data insertion API. Still i am not seeing any data in my adobe target activity. Please help me on this.

based on the documentation.
curl -X GET \
'https://<Analytics_Tracking_Server>/b/ss/<Report_Suite_IDs>/0/<Code_Version>?pe=tnt&tnta=86492:0:0|0,86492:0:0|2,86492:0:0|1,86494:0:0|0,86494:0:0|2,86494:0:0|1&mcid=<Marketing_Cloud_ID>&vid=<Custom_Visitor_ID>&aid=<Analytics_ID>'

I am using above mentioned get method and i am getting 200 Status code as well But still I am not able to see any reporting in the campaign Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks,

Hariharan S