Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

🗣️ [Mentor Kartheek Andhavarapu] 🌟 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Kartheek Andhavarapu (aka @kartheek_a), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Target questions as you prepare for your Adobe Target Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E408)through to the end of the program. 

A little bit about your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Kartheek Andhavarapu:

kartheek a.jpeg

Experienced Associate with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Marketo, JavaScript, HTML, Java, Omniture, SQL, and Oracle Database. Strong professional with a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) focused in Computer Software Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Kartheek (aka @kartheek_a) :

1. pspuri91
  2. pujaku1
  3. SaileePa
  4. samjunior
  5. Sidhanta_KumarMu
  6. StephanPeniguel
  7. VarunGN2
  8. VikasChaudhary_
  9. ZubairMA

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Target Certification during the duration of the program: April 29th, 2024 – June 2nd, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Kartheek (aka @kartheek_a), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Kartheek and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Target  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Target Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E408)
  • Test your Target knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Target Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Target Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

We're wishing you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!

Cheers, 

Amelia 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

20 Replies

Level 1

@kartheek_a @Amelia_Waliany Pleasure to meet you. Wondering how the coursework will be shared with us!

Level 3

Hello everyone,

I'm Vikas Chaudhary, a seasoned AEM Architect based in New Delhi and currently contributing my expertise at Nagarro. With over 8 years of hands-on experience in AEM and related technologies, I've honed my skills to perfection. Alongside my AEM prowess, I've delved into the realm of Adobe Target, spearheading successful implementations. Now, fueled by a passion for continuous learning, I'm eager to delve deeper into Adobe Target, aiming not only to master it but also to earn certification. I'm thrilled to be part of this community, eager to connect with fellow enthusiasts, and exchange insights and experiences. Let's embark on this journey of exploration and growth together! @Amelia_Waliany  @kartheek_a 

Thanks,
Vikas Chaudhary

Level 5

Hi Everyone,

Looking for forward to learning and collaborating with you all!! I will keep this group posted with latest updates soon.

@Amelia_Waliany 

Regards,

Kartheek

Level 2

Hi I am Puja total 3.3 years of experience in AEM authoring/development. I am here to learn in Adobe target with certification. Thrilled to be part of this community.

Level 2

Hi y'all,
My name is Samwel Charles,
I'm currently working as a Web Engineer @ Cloudflare,
I'm excited to learn more about Adobe Target.

Level 2

Hi All,

I am Varun and I have a total of 7+ years of experience into campaign management. I have 4+ years of experience working with adobe campaign both classic and standard. Currently working in a martech agency called Anchora. Looking forward to learn adobe target and hopefully get a certification in it with the help of this community and our mentor. 

Cheers,
Varun

Level 2

Hi

I am Zubair, thrilled to have the opportunity to learn Adobe Target under your guidance.

While I’m relatively new to Adobe Target, I come with a strong background in Adobe Analytics.

I am eager to dive deep into its features and capabilities. I believe that with your expertise and mentorship, I can quickly grasp the intricacies of Adobe Target.

Thank you for your support, and I’m excited to embark on this learning adventure together.

Level 1

Hello, 

I'm Prabhdeep, working as a Solution Architect at Cybage Software. I have 10+ years of experience in AEM and related technologies.

My exposure to Adobe Target had been very limited. I'm grateful for this amazing initiate and opportunity to learn Adobe Target with fellow learners.

Hoping to receive some course material to start with soon. 

Thank you. 

Level 5

Hello Everyone,

@pspuri91@ZubairMA@VarunGN2@samjunior_@SaileePa , @StephanPeniguel , @VikasChaudhary_ , @pujakumari216  , @Sidhanta_KumarMu 

Hope you all are going through the Target documentation to learn and get ready for certification. Please refer below link which will also help you understand the course curriculum section wise:

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/playScorm/593?%2Fcourses%2FplayScorm%2F593

I will be posting first quiz question tomorrow and encourage everyone to participate actively. This will also help you guys win voucher for exam.

Please post a comment here in case of any questions.

cc: @Amelia_Waliany 

Regards,

Kartheek

Community Advisor

Thanks a lot for sharing this @kartheek_a 

Would there be focused topics for quizzes each week?

Aanchal Sikka

Level 5

Question for week 1:

Q1: Which of the following is NOT typically included when forming a hypothesis for an experiment in Adobe Target?
Options:
A. A statement of what is being changed in the experiment.
B. The expected impact of the change on a key metric or behavior.
C. The audience segment that the change is hypothesized to affect.
D. A detailed plan for how to communicate the results of the experiment to stakeholders.

Level 2

D. A detailed plan for how to communicate the results of the experiment to stakeholders.

Level 3

D. A detailed plan for how to communicate the results of the experiment to stakeholders.

It is typically not included as communication of results is important for the overall implementation but not for hypothesis of an experiment.

@kartheek_a 

Level 2

Since at this stage we are still trying to predict the outcome of the changes we are proposing.

Level 2

Level 2

@kartheek_a its 

D. A detailed plan for how to communicate the results of the experiment to stakeholders

Level 5

Hello Everyone: 

Here is the Quiz question for week 2:
What is the function of the Adobe Target's Profile Script?
A. It is used to customize the user interface of Adobe Target.
B. It is used to create and manage audiences for activities.
C. It is used to define custom variables and computations based on visitor behavior.
D. It is used to create and manage activities.

Level 3

@kartheek_a  @Amelia_Waliany 

C. It is used to define custom variables and computations based on visitor behavior.

Level 2

Option C. It is used to define custom variables and computations based on visitor behavior. As adobe target profile main function is to save attributes of visitor. 

Level 2