Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Still needing help with subforms moving to another page, and having multiple page subforms on a doc.

Level 3

Hi,

I've been working on this form for some time now.  After a user added rows to a table, the table moved to the next page and what was the next page, moved to another new page.  I want this information to flow together and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong again.  Thanks for your help.

Tammie

THIS IS A POST THAT I POSTED IN DECEMBER.  I REALLY NEED HELP WITH SOMETHINGS USING LIVECYCLE.  I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP ME!

Thank you!

12 Replies

Level 10

If you can post the form to LiveCycle9@gmail.com so I can have a look at it..

Thanks

Srini

Level 1

Srini, I am having some similar problems - can I email you my form for your assistance?

Thanks,

Rob

Level 10

Rob,

You can send the form to the email given above..

Thanks

Srini

Level 3

It's showing that there was a correct answer to my question; however, I am not seeing any answer.

Level 3

Hi, I am Still looking for help with this document.  I did send the form via email the other week.  Is there another email that I should use?

Level 10

Sorry I could not respond you back in time..

Here is the updated form. Let me know if this helps.

The changes I did:

1) Page7 Subform, Pagination tab, After should be set to "Continue filling parent".

2) Page7 Subform, Layout tab, set the bottom to 1 in.(this will push the content of the next page)

3) Table1 and Row1 under Page7 shold have the "allow Page Breaks with on content" to be cheched.

https://acrobat.com/#d=KXcvsDmjKjeCy5CT-kHLJw

Thanks

Srini

Level 3

The one area I was having issues with is still not working properly. It is on page 3 where it mentions about pets. When users add rows to the table, the table moves to the next page. And the following page gets moved to another page, I need this all to flow together and can't figure out how to keep it together. Thank you again for your help. I will go look at what you did do.

Level 3

Ok, I made the changes that you have here. However, the sentence that says about the family having pets needs to stay with the table.

Level 10

Here is the updated form with the changes I mentioned earlier....

https://acrobat.com/#d=Ywj68AB4SW97ImdIPdw2Yg

Thanks

Srini

Level 3

Hi,

I am still having issues with this document.  When people enter information into a table, it moves the items below it to another page.  I Really need help with this, I've been working on this form forever!!!  It would be so helpful if there were classes available to learn this stuff.

Thanks,

Tammie

Level 10

Here is the form revisited..

It looks like you have used too many Pages.. If you would like to have the content to be continued after adding the additonal rows at run time, you probably need to have the Page1 set to be Flowed and all the content should be placed in the same Page1.

Check the attachment and see if this helps.

I tested the section "List children residing in the home:" and it is not pushing the content to the next page..

https://acrobat.com/#d=Ywj68AB4SW97ImdIPdw2Yg

Thanks

Srini

Level 3

Thanks, but the area I know I am having problems with is regarding the pets in the home.

Thanks for your help.