Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

SDK authentication error

Level 1

I keep trying to sign in to the Room Console in the sdk air app. I can't login. Instead, it simply shows an "Authentication Error" alert. What am I doing wrong? I've triple checked my email and passwords.

6 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi Cellis,

I've just tried and it worked fine for me.

Make sure that your account URL looks like this:

https://connectnow.acrobat.com/your_account/

A typo in any of the 3 required fields (Account URL / Email Address / Password) could be the source of the Authentication Error.

If it still does not work, please e-mail us your account information and we will take a look.

lccs (at) adobe.com

Thanks,

Julien

Level 1

Hi Julien,

I'm still unable to login. My account information is

cameronellis.ellis@gmail.com. Is there anything else you need?

Thanks,

Former Community Member

Hi,

Cameron e-mailed the team directly and the issue went away after he reseted his password.

Feel free to post in the forums if you run into a similar issue and we will do our best to help you.

Thanks,

Julien

Level 1

sdk continues to throw "authentication error " message

I reset my password and still no luck. Please help anyone!

Level 1

I have the same issue, first time logged in now all the buttons are dimmed, only "select room" the default tab is on and the rest of the tabs are dimmed. Only the add account button is enabled.

I have an account under Accounts list that i used before. Surprisingly I can't edit it. and every time i double click it it throws "Authentication Error" of course I can log on the Dev Portal but the room console is totally buggy for me. Sometimes the mouse cursor even hides up.

I am not going to create another account to fix that. Chances are likely that it would happen again. My not-working-anymore account is

chaoticdreamer[at]hotmail.com

I also tried crazy stuff like deleting shared objects ...etc

Please help!

Thanks Julien.

Yehia

Former Community Member

Hi Yehia,

Could you please send a screenshot (or 2) of what you're seeing in the Room

Console specifically?

thanks!

nigel