Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Options to limit digital signatures

Level 1

Hello,

i am trying to limit the opportunity of signing a form digitally to a specific ca-server to prevent users from using self-created digital signatures (created with acrobat reader dc or acrobat dc etc.) because the identity check that is required by our organization is not provided by that type of signature.

I am aware that lifecycledesigner es4 provides several options of configuring the signature-field for that problem. Unfortunately, simply filling the ca-server which our organisations uses and checking "limit signatures to given url-server" (this is just my translation - as i´m german my system language is (of course) german) didn´t work.

All the user documentation i was able to find on this topic just mentions that there are further ways to configure signature-fields, but doesn´t go any further than that.

It would be very helpful, if you could provide me with any documentation on how to configure signature fields in lifecycledesigner es4, especially on the given problem.

Thank you very much for your efforts in advance.

Mario

0 Replies