Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Microphone enhanced options not available with LCCS Spark swc

Level 2

If I try to use the audio publisher in a mobile project with the beta spark swc I get an error like this. I recognize that echo cancellation is a not a part of mobile air, but please give me some way to work around this issue for some kind of audio.

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.media::MicrophoneEnhancedOptions could not be found.

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/get selectedMic()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:169]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/set _1703516469micIndex()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:150]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/set micIndex()

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:105]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager$/getInstance()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/clientManagers/MicrophoneManager.as:117]

at com.adobe.rtc.collaboration::AudioPublisher/onInvalidate()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/collaboration/AudioPublisher.as:1156]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.util::Invalidator/onInvalidationComplete()[/Users/smagee/flashfarm/connect/cocomomobile/src/com/adobe/rtc/util/Invalidator.as:78]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

sample code of components here

<rtc:authenticator>

<rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator userName="Guest" />

</rtc:authenticator>

<rtc:Roster width="15%" height="100%"/>   

<rtc:WebCamera width="85%" height="100%"/>

<rtc:WebcamPublisher x="220" y="233" captureWidthHeightFactor="1" fps="60"

keyframeInterval="18" quality="100"/>

<rtc:WebcamSubscriber x="264" y="313" displayUserBars="false"/>

<rtc:AudioSubscriber x="362" y="267"/>

<rtc:AudioPublisher x="199" y="267" />

<rtc:AudioSubscriber x="253" y="340"/>

8 Replies

Level 2

yeah, probably the same thing now that I look at it, is there a jira number to follow with that?

Employee

Hi,

We have fixed this issue, and as you rightly said AEC is not a part of mobile AIR apps . We have added a patch that wouldnt enable AEC for mobile versions.

Thanks

Arun

Level 2

Has this been rolled out yet or in a upcoming sdk release?  Thanks for the response.

Employee

This would be part of the upcoming SDK release which is very soon. I would patch the spark version too. Thanks again for your patience.

Cheers

Arun

Level 2

Arun,

Is the mobile spark beta (2) avaialble yet today? So glad you guys have helped out a little more with this!

thanks

Anthony

Employee

Hey Anthony,

Just posted the LCCS Spark SDK swc. It works with player 10.3 and above.

Thanks

Arun