Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

lccs.rb

Level 1

I downloaded the latest August release - however the lccs.rb file seems to be missing from the serverIntegration/ruby directory.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

That is very strage. I just downloaded now to be doubly sure and I could see the lccs.rb. I am attaching it here for your reference

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

That is very strage. I just downloaded now to be doubly sure and I could see the lccs.rb. I am attaching it here for your reference

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 1

Ha, I thought so too - I did the install from the Air App - the LCCS SDK Navigator updated it self, and then I had it do the SDK install...

Thanks for attaching the file.

Level 3

Just looked in the the serverIntegration directory and didn't see the lccs.rb file.  Have there been any updates to it since Hironmay posted the version in this thread back in August?

Thanks,

-Trace

Employee

serverIntegration/ruby/lccs.rb. I just checked the latest download and it's there

(you may have updated your SDK and something failed unpacking the payload.zip file - I have just noticed that in my "payload" folder the file was missing. We'll have to try to reproduce this case)

Thanks!

Level 3

Just tried a couple more times (on mac and on windows) and lccs.rb still wasn't included.  Could you please let me know where I could download payload.zip directly, and/or attach lccs.rb?

Thanks again,

-Trace

Employee

If you go to "portal.collaboration.adobelivecycle.com", after logging in, you can click on the big "SDK Download" button on the right.

You'll be presented two options: choose the second one (Download just the SDK Contents Zip). Click on it and you should be able to download a file "payload.zip". Unpack it in an empty folder and in there you should have the serverIntegrations/ruby folder.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----