Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Image editing in LCD? or embedding 3rd party viewers with functionality

Former Community Member

I am making new forms for our company. The form requires the user to place images on it. These images can vary greatly in size, color, and quantity per form.

Is it possible to "embed" drawing tools into the form so that the user can edit images on the form?

Example:

User can insert an image, then crop it, scale it, or even place comments on top of it without having to have Pro. Ideally there would be buttons for adding text, arrows, shapes etc. right on the form.

or.....

I found a similar idea on a form that uses a 3D model inserted into the the form that can be rotated, shaded, section views etc. This would be great to have as well - a document where the user can actually show the model or drawings in their "native" format and "mark-up" right on top of that document within the form.

Thank you in advance for any guidance.

sampleform.png

1 Reply

Former Community Member

btt.

Nobody knows how to do this? Trying to get our 3D files embedded in the pdf. Cant figure out how to have the 3rd party viewer right in the PDF for mark up.

Thanks.