Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

HELP ME PLEASE !!! dynamic pdf with table grows each time it's saved and reopened??? HELP PLEASE !

Level 1

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I created a form (dynamic pdf) with Livecycle ES 8.2.

This document has a table in which rows are added when the user clicks on a button.

The document in design stage takes up no more than 1/2 an A4. Here are my two problems;

1. When the document is opened in Reader (9.3) it is all formatted correctly accept the one row, in it's default state (which can be added to by clicking button) is now three rows????

2. Whether the two extra rows are deleted or filled in or whether more rows are added and filled in, if the document is saved and opened again with reader it has grown to a full page (of empty default rows). If saved again, it grows to 4 pages and so on.

Can somebody please help me. I can supply a copy of my file if necessary.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but the document is protected with a password to open in Livecycle and it also has user rights assigned for the user to be able to save a copy on their local machine (not just allowed to fill out and print).

My email is braddbuckley@gmail.com

Would appreciate any help that can be offered. My document is ready (accept for this issue) for me to use in my job.

Regards

Bradd

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Bradd,

Please forward the form and I can take a look. If you want to forward a version of the form that is not password protected or send the password in a separate email, that is up to you.

stwalker.adobe@gmail.com

Steve

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Bradd,

Please forward the form and I can take a look. If you want to forward a version of the form that is not password protected or send the password in a separate email, that is up to you.

stwalker.adobe@gmail.com

Steve

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----