Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Form exports data to CSV spreadsheet but also pastes XML

Level 9

I have a problem with a form being used at my job. The same form is used by several people. We didn't have any trouble until one of the forms when exported to a spreadsheet, it exports CSV normally but also pastes a lot of what looks to me like XML data below (large amount). What would cause the form to export both? The others did not do this.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have a look at your Form's Schema for any irrelevant bindings. If so, just remove them.

How do you export the data to CSV? through Acorbat? Let me know so that I can try it in my local system.

Nith

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Have a look at your Form's Schema for any irrelevant bindings. If so, just remove them.

How do you export the data to CSV? through Acorbat? Let me know so that I can try it in my local system.

Nith

Level 9

I'm not sure I know what you mean by irrelevant bindings? I checked and everything is set to use the name except some of the sub-forms that I don't need that section to export. I set those to no data binding.

Yes, I export to spreadsheet using Acrobat Pro.

Thanks,

~Don

Level 9

Can you tell me what you mean by "irrelevant bindings" so I can fix this problem?

Thank you!

~Don