Expand my Community achievements bar.

Exception : "You passed in a null context", wrong configuration ?

Level 1

I am trying to connect to Adobe Livecycle 8.0 API which runs on remote server. it always ends with this error :

2010-04-26 11:55:46,814 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract java.lang.Object com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionBMTAdapterLocal.doRequiresNew(com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionDefinition,com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionCallback) throws com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException:

java.lang.RuntimeException: You passed in a null context

at com.adobe.idp.um.api.impl.UMFactoryImpl.getAuthorizationManager(UMFactoryImpl.java:64)

at com.adobe.idp.um.api.UMAuthorizationUtil.checkForUMPermissions(UMAuthorizationUtil.java:90)
at com.adobe.idp.um.api.impl.AuthenticationManagerImpl.getAuthResultOnBehalfOfUser(AuthenticationManagerImpl.java:291)
at com.adobe.idp.um.dscservice.AuthenticationManagerServiceImpl.getAuthResultOnBehalfOfUser(AuthenticationManagerServiceImpl.java:77)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

On the client side exception is throwed from here :
AuthResult ar = am.getAuthResultOnBehalfOfUser(userName, domain, adminContext);
as UMException with error code : 16385
Did i overlooked something in livecycle administration : http://localhost:8080/adminui ? Some kind of remote connection settings... ?
We have also second livecycle server in our company and connection from our java client works pretty fine with that server, so there must be some configuration issue on that 'first server'.
Thank you for your tips&hints.
Martin
0 Replies