Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

changing font/-size of a text field on master-pages not possible? (field prop)

Level 3

Hi,

I would like to change the font and font-size of a textfield on a master page.

I wonder if I do anything wrong, because the font-options (size, font etc.) are simple greyed out / not avaliable, when I click on my text field.

It seems, there is any way to customize the font-properties of a textfield (only) on master-page.

Well I guess it would work with java script in init-event ...  but really, why the hell it should not be possible simply to use the properties/text properties?!

Please correct me if I am wrong. Do I do anything wrong or is it really not possible to customize font of a text field on master pages?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Did you import the form into Designer?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Did you import the form into Designer?

Level 3

Hi,

I was just about to post, that I figured it out.

Actually, I use Livecycle Designer in SAP (transaction SFP). There seems to be a bug (one of hundrets by the way).

If I click on a field, that does not have text-property e.g. subform, text-option menu greys out.

Afterwards it stay this way until I click/doubleclick into a simple text (not text field). From that moment on, text/font-option menu is available again, until I click on something without text. => So pay attention and click wisely

coming soon: "SAP meets Livecycle Designer - a (Bug)Lovestory", hardcover 124 Pages. ; )

by the way: SAP does not sopport interactive forms higher than Reader 8.1. Its statement "8.1 is fine enough for everything you need in a SAP/Adobe Interactive Form". So beware of using XFA higher than in 8.1. sad, but true ...