Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Can i achieve it via my custom code?

Level 8

Hello

I am asking users to enable JavaScript manually individually in their local machines as below, but, customer is asking me to make enable thru my custom code in my_form itself once the form is rendered/launched...............and disable it once the user is closed the my_form, pls. let me know that is it possible of achieving it thru my custom code/JS? if so, pls. let me know

100.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Thank you.

I will ask users to activate/deactivate in their PCs on individual basis

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

you can't activate JavaScript features in Acrobat/Reader from a code within a PDF-file.

If so, it would make no sense to be able to deaktivate it, because every file could leverage this security related setting.

Level 8

Thank you.

So, i can not change (activating or deactivating) it thru my custom code? pls. let me know

Bcz, my company is preferring (if possible) activating once the form is launched on browser and deactivating it once the form is closed thru our custom code/JS in place

Thank you    

Level 10

It's not possible because this would be a very bad security hole, as every macilious PDF then could activate JavaScript silently.

Correct answer by
Level 8

Thank you.

I will ask users to activate/deactivate in their PCs on individual basis