Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adminui - Application Management - Internal Server Error

Level 2

Live Cycle v 10.0  [ ADEP]

SP1

I got a failure message when attempting to deploy an application - now i cannot see any of the applications in the application manager screen

The deploy failure caused by hitting the deploy button a second time before the first deploy had completed.

Here is  the error in the log file -

com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterLocal.doRequired(com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionDefinition,com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionCallback) throws com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException, causedBy:

java.lang.RuntimeException: ReadResourceCommand query returned more than one result for resource [/Applications/TOKO Reporting/2.2/.application] number of results+2 results 0:urn:uuid:id:389233cd-bf42-4c33-b42d-81c526b1d528 results 1:urn:uuid:id:888eccf2-1d6b-4ff2-9b4d-4a25a0c79891

Now the Application management tab is not accessible I cannot do any application import / deploy / undeploy

Is there a way to manually undeploy / deploy this application,  or some other way to fix this problem ?

thanks

3 Replies

Level 10

Using LiveCycle Application Manager API, you can delete the problematic application.

See below link for ApplicationManager API documentation:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/programLC/javadoc/com/adobe/idp/applicationmanager/client/...

Try it out after removing the application.

Regards,

Nith

Level 2

hi nith - good to hear from you

This was on my dev machine, i could not get the application tab to display anything, so i re-installed LC and re-loaded my apps 

Will check out this link in case i get this error again.

thanks for the response.

Former Community Member

Hi, I was the same problem, and I can fix it.

My log indicates the following:

ALC-DSC-099-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: ReadResourceCommand query returned more than one result for resource [/Applications/BCH_PLATDOCPYME_FORMS/1.10/.application] number of results+2 results 0:urn:uuid:id:89a0d501-0e56-4ebc-aabd-8c10021629bd results 1:urn:uuid:

id:a096f832-99fc-42e1-b63c-654f749d18a6

This indicates that the problem is caused by a duplicated record in one table of the database model.

The table was TB_REP_RESOURCE .

first select the record

SELECT * FROM TB_REP_RESOURCE WHERE ID = 'a096f832-99fc-42e1-b63c-654f749d18a6';

then backup the table (to prevent a mayor disaster)

y finally detele the record

DELETE FROM TB_REP_RESOURCE WHERE ID = 'a096f832-99fc-42e1-b63c-654f749d18a6';

off course, you need to use THE ID logged in your server.

and magically the admin Console y restored

The reason the problem occurs is still unknown.