Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

TEXTBOX: problem with text align.

Former Community Member
when you change the textbox content, text lines goes out of the textbox. This happen using a basic form and changing values of any box (not interactive fields) taking it from a database.

Can anybody help me?

Thnx.

Cuando cambiamos el contenido de una caja de texto, éste se sale de la caja. Esto ocurre creando un formulario base y luego cambiándole los valores de las cajas por otro idioma (no hablo de campos interactivos) tomando esos valores de una base de datos.

Si alguien tiene alguna solución....

Muchas gracias.
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Within the same stream.

New to Adobe Live Cycle Designer 7.0 and charged with recreating department letters in PDF. The end-user will use basic Adobe and be allowed to "Fill and Print" only. I have had much success with most fillable fields (dates, amounts,drop-down menus), but I have not found success when there is a field within a body of text.

Problem: The text box formatting will be perfectly aligned and "fillable", but when I save the document as a Dynamic PDF and reopen it again or send a test to basic Adobe user, the text box displays typed data altered (up, down or changed size). I've tried to "lock text", lock static fields and lock fields and subforms for paragraphs that contain text boxes. I am hopeful that there is a solution for something this simple. Advise me how to lock down all of the fields, so that the last save, actually does not shift.

Thanks in advance

C.M.D