Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Tabbing through Radio Dials in 7.1

Former Community Member
Does Designer 7.1 address the issue in 7.0 of not being able to tab through individual radio dials within a form? Currently, in forms I've created in 7.0, I can only tab to the first radio dial within a Radio Button Group, but not each individual dial within the group.

Thanks!

Katherine Johns
4 Replies

Former Community Member
I'm working in 7.0 and this is an issue as well. Particularly if the set of radio dials is "Grouped". Of course the user can shift+tab back into the radio-dial but not between them.

Former Community Member
The way it works is you tab into the group of radio buttons and then use the arrow keys to move between individual radio buttons.

Chris

Adobe Enterprise Developer Support

Former Community Member
Thanks Chris, but I do not think that this method is intuitive to my end-users who are used to tabbing through fields in an interactive form. Does the arrow key method work the same way in 7.1 as it does in 7.0. Or can you tab through in 7.1?

Katherine

Former Community Member
It still behaves like that in 7.1 and it's also the way it's intended to behave. It's pretty typical for any application I can think of to tab into the group and then use the array keys to select the individual option.

Chris

Adobe Enterprise Developer Support