Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Need help in Creating QPAC

Former Community Member
Hi there,

I need some help regarding the creation of QPAC. I have created a QPAC for moving the file from one folder to another. I have successfully created the Jar file using Eclipse. But when i deploy the QPAC in Adobe Workflow and run it through the server i get the following error.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/adobe/workflow/pat/service/PATExecutionContext

at com.adobe.workflow.tools.qde.pat.service.QpacAccessor.getRootElement(QpacAccessor.java:329)

at com.adobe.workflow.tools.qde.pat.service.PATAbstractServiceEx.getActionDataRootElement(PATAbstractServiceEx.java:118)

at test_dir.CopyMoveDirService.execute(CopyMoveDirService.java:95)

at com.adobe.workflow.engine.PEUtil.executeAction(PEUtil.java:184)

at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTBean.continueBranchAtAction(ProcessEngineBMTBean.java:2320)

at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessEngineBMTBean.asyncInvokeProcessCommand(ProcessEngineBMTBean.java:512)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:683)

at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:185)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:84)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.java:144)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT.invoke(TxInterceptorBMT.java:62)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:72)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:120)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)

at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer.internalInvoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:331)

at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:723)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalProxyFactory.invoke(BaseLocalProxyFactory.java:359)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.StatelessSessionProxy.invoke(StatelessSessionProxy.java:83)

at $Proxy242.asyncInvokeProcessCommand(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.workflow.engine.ProcessCommandControllerBean.onMessage(ProcessCommandControllerBean.java:127)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:458)

at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:185)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.java:62)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:84)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:315)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:148)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.RunAsSecurityInterceptor.invoke(RunAsSecurityInterceptor.java:90)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:191)

at org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer.internalInvoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:372)

at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:723)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.invoke(JMSContainerInvoker.java:914)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$MessageListenerImpl.onMessage(JMSContainerInvoker.ja
2 Replies

Level 9
Hi

You need to include a jar file named: adobe-qpac-ex.jar into the lib subdirectory of your qpac. You can find this jar in several of the existing QPACs that ship with the SDK, including LDAP and EmailReceiver.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
Hi Howard,

Thanks for the response.

I forgot to mention that I have already included adobe-qpac-ex.jar in the lib subdirectory of my QPAC. I have also added this jar file in my JBoss/server/all/lib directory. Still no luck.

Is there anything else that i am missing? Please advise.

Regards,

Suraj