Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

FormsIVS Settings

Former Community Member
Hello,

I am unsure if this is within the documentation anywhere, but when viewing the preferences under FormsIVS, should I be making any modifications the all the URI and URL settings? I have a custom web application and I realize these are all the same settings that I pass in for renderForm(), but I was wondering if I should be doing anything within the FormsIVS settings. Everything works in my web app, but just curious in regards to making anything run more smoothly and "better".

Another probably stupid question, but I see people always commenting on testing their forms within the FormsIVS application, what does this really mean? I don't "get it" how I would get my own form within this application. I finally have my app almost completed (FINALLY), but I have just been wondering about some of these things.

Thank you,

Jennifer
1 Reply

Former Community Member
ok, I just got on the production box today (built by someone else) and the FormsIVS there is slightly different from mine, hence part of my confusion... On my development box, I don't have the link for "Application Maintenance". These two installs should be identical, but I am finding several other issues that are way different as well (a whole 'nother headache and story).

Thanks anyway, I think I need to get the proper file deployed first and that may help some of my confusion.

-Jennifer