Expand my Community achievements bar.

Deploying custom QPAC

Former Community Member
Hello

I am trying to make my own custom QPAC. I figured out most of the details in the process, and I have gone through the EmailSample in the Developing Custom QPACs document.

All of my tests works just fine, a mail is send with the correct message, subject and so on.

I have corrected all of the paths in the build file, and when I run ANT it says that the build was successful. The content of the jar file looks fine, and it seems that it is build correct.

The problem now is that I cant deploy the QPAC to my workflow server!

The deploy window pops up as it is suppose to, but when I press the ok button to deploy, nothing happens?

Does anyone has an idea to solve this, knows what Im missing.

Thanks
2 Replies

Level 9
I suggest you turn the console on - there is probably an exception being thrown which isn't being correctly reported.

Try using this command line:

"c:\wf\adobe_livecycle_workflow_7_0_designer.exe" -is:javaconsole

If you're still having problems, please send your jar file to support "at" avoka.com, and we'll have a look.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
Hi Howard

You are right about the exception, it was a "out of memory" exception. this accoured because i had some "include" in my build xml, that was not nessary.

I copied all of my lib files to the jar file, which because of this was as large as 13 MB.

When I saw the size I realised that this was the problem.

Sorry that I haven't been following up on your answer until now.

Thanks