Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

What is segment membership map and segment member namespace that we need to add in this rule in audience

Level 2

vs1985_0-1704120996871.png

What do we have to add here in the blank spaces ?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The values within this map object can be the following:

SegmentMembership map is the unified profile store guid ID which denotes the segmentid.

Segment Membership per entity is ups.  UPS is short for the unified profile store of the Adobe RTCDP platform.

Status - This value will either be realized or exited.  These values are indicator if a profile has entered or left a segment after evaluation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The values within this map object can be the following:

SegmentMembership map is the unified profile store guid ID which denotes the segmentid.

Segment Membership per entity is ups.  UPS is short for the unified profile store of the Adobe RTCDP platform.

Status - This value will either be realized or exited.  These values are indicator if a profile has entered or left a segment after evaluation.

Employee

Hi @BryanRek , where I can find these values in the platform?

(SegmentMembership map and Segment Membership per entity I mean)

I added the audience id in SegmentMembership per entity and 'ECID' in the SegmentMembership map in my test, but I don't know if it is correct.

What do you think? Thanks in advance

ValeriaCa_0-1705341563476.png