Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

What are the minimum permissions in AEP to enable Assurance access (Formerly project griffon)

Level 2

As the subject says - we have a QA team that uses Project Griffon, their access was provided via adobe analytics, but now Assurance is the new Project Griffon and I'm the admin but trying to determine what is the minimum requirement to grant access to Assurance? Unsure what permissions to switch on in AEP for this particular group of users that only needs access to Assurance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

SOLVED:

Apparently all I needed to do was create a product profile in AEP (no permissions turned on) and add users to that product profile, they will be able to access Assurance that way. That's the minimum requirement.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@brandong6870277 With Assurance going live recently i dont think the documentation is upto date. Although this link shows how to create a profile but does not mention the "permission feature to use" for AEP Assurance. 

I can confirm there's nothing within AEP Permission option as of now, I would recommend reaching out to your CSM for updates on this. 

Anil_Umachigi_0-1666662191315.png

Correct answer by
Level 2

SOLVED:

Apparently all I needed to do was create a product profile in AEP (no permissions turned on) and add users to that product profile, they will be able to access Assurance that way. That's the minimum requirement.