Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

using data preparation function in order to exclude or fill in empty crmID values

Level 5

Hi, 

I would like to import some data from Salesforce to dataset which is enabled to a profile. However some records (4 out of 10000) are empty. CrmId which is primaryId cannot be empty. Is there any way to debug this at the Adobe site. I see there options:

a) put some dummy data into my crmId - I am okay with this. However which data prep functions to use? 

b) delete these rows at Adobe's side - I didnt not see any functionality for this

c) debug this at Salesforce side - it may take some time (I would not be responsible for this)

Empty records:

Michael_Soprano_0-1708691653455.png

Thanks 

Mike 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Michael_Soprano regarding point (a), this post may be of interest to you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Michael_Soprano regarding point (a), this post may be of interest to you.

Community Advisor

Hey @Michael_Soprano 

Did you try to enable partial ingestion with the default 5 percent error threshold ? Since there are a very small number of such rows, I think you should be able to address the issue with the partial ingestion enabled.

I have assumed here that you are using batch upload.

Cheers,

Abhinav

Level 5

I enabled but it still did not allow me to proceed. I used iif(crm==null, 'dummy', crmId) built in function. Hope that it will help somebody in the future with similar problem