Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to connect to Facebook Destination

Level 2

Hi All, 

I hope you are doing well! 

I have not been able to connect to the Facebook destination in AEP. I continue to receive the {"message":"Facebook Error: Permission error","code":"400 BAD_REQUEST"} error. I have ensured that all permissions satisfy the instructions on this page 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/destinations/catalog/social/facebook.htm... but I continue to receive the same error message. 

Has anyone had the same experience and found a resolution?

All the best, 

Ryan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello @Ryan9j6 ,

In Facebook end can you verify whether you have created a business account or not?

I had this issue when I was using FB Ad account id associated with a regular fb account.
When I tried with Business Ad account details,connection was successful

_abs9900_0-1704280210828.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @Ryan9j6 

Since you mentioned that the prerequisites are all addressed, how long have you been getting this error ? I havent faced the error myself so just checking as you mentioned you continue to receive the error. In the troubleshooting section ( I am sure you've had a look at it), it mentions you might face this if it is a new account ?

Cheers,

Abhinav

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello @Ryan9j6 ,

In Facebook end can you verify whether you have created a business account or not?

I had this issue when I was using FB Ad account id associated with a regular fb account.
When I tried with Business Ad account details,connection was successful

_abs9900_0-1704280210828.png

Administrator

@Ryan9j6 Did you find the suggested solutions helpful? It would be great if you can  mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, share it with wider audience in the community.