Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

To delete a Source Dataflow with status: ERROR

Level 3

Hi All, 
I'm trying to delete a dataflow that has gone to a error state, could you please help me in API it says flow ID not found, and in UI it is not allowing me delete the dataflow since it is in error state.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ShivaniM - As @Tof_Jossic mentioned, it should be done via the support team at engineering level. I also faced the same issue with SFMC destination while exporting the dataset. They were finally able to fix it for me.

Hope this helps,

Arpan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @ShivaniM 

Can you disable the dataflow? If not, you will have to reach out to Adobe support.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ ,

Dataflow is disabled. I'm unable to make it enabled. It was in enabled state, then I had to make some changes in the mapping, after that it went to error state and disabled.

Employee Advisor

@ShivaniM as @_Manoj_Kumar_ suggested, the dataflow state will have to be unblocked at Engineering level - Please raise a Support request via the Admin Console and we'll make sure to push this to the relevant team for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ShivaniM - As @Tof_Jossic mentioned, it should be done via the support team at engineering level. I also faced the same issue with SFMC destination while exporting the dataset. They were finally able to fix it for me.

Hope this helps,

Arpan