Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Target not realized for the AEM segments only for few users

Level 3

As per AEP, user is eligible for created Audiences and was able to confirm the profile and its audience membership. This issue is happening only for few users. What could be the reason only few users eligible target content not appearing in the website eventhough user is eligible for AEP audience.

Audience type: Edge Segment
Destination: Adobe Target V2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @MA1985_CG 

That confirms your audience membership is not propagating through to reflect the correct Target activity. If it is happening only for a few users then it might be better to raise a support ticket to look into why it is happening for the subset of users. Here, I am assuming that for these users, you see audience in profile audience membership.

Cheers,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @MA1985v1 

Try to map the audience to a custom personalization destination and check if the audience does reflect in the interact call response for the custom destination.

I think for these few profiles, your audience membership is not getting returned in the web sdk response.

Can you check if that is indeed the case or not?

Also, is the activity you are testing in Adobe Target an A/B test ? Is it possible for these few users to fall in the control activity ? Do you see any activity related code under personalisation decisions in the web sdk response ?

Cheers,

Abhinav

Level 3

Hi @abhinavbalooni Tried to map the audience in custom personalization destination and it didnt reflect the audience in the interact call response.Using XT activity and map each unique audience for each experience and not A/B activity.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @MA1985_CG 

That confirms your audience membership is not propagating through to reflect the correct Target activity. If it is happening only for a few users then it might be better to raise a support ticket to look into why it is happening for the subset of users. Here, I am assuming that for these users, you see audience in profile audience membership.

Cheers,

Abhinav