Expand my Community achievements bar.

Search for the potential reached target group

Level 1

Can someone explain me how to find out the dataset or table that can help me to find out the potential target group for the offer / journey / campaign in order to do the reporting? In other words I'm looking for how to capture the customer who has been used in the offer / journey / campaign so that I identify the potential target group to compare with my conversion rate.  

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Could you elaborate the usecase? What do you mean by target group and conversion rate from where? 

Level 1

If you have 100 customer in the Audience and I'm selecting this audience / segment in the offer.
In order to determine which segment was utilized in the offer, which can be referred to as 'potential target group', I would like to extract this data and combine it with the offer name.
However, I know that the segment is not static and will update dynamically. We will have new customers entering, but if I could capture, let's say, unique customers from the past 6 months who entered the segment. This has been tagged to the offer to know how many messages have been seen based on my potential target group.