Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Profiles with 50+ identities getting into SFTP destination

Level 1

We have No-Stitch Merge Segments and extracting data to a SFTP destination. We have couple of profiles having 50+ identities. We are observing that these profiles are getting into SFTP destination however as we know this profiles can't be viewed in AEP UI. Is this expected behavior?  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

Ideally, the profiles having 50+ identities in the graph should be ignored from Segmentation and Activation

It seems you are observing a different behavior.

I would recommend contacting the Adobe support/account team if a beta feature is already enabled where the oldest cookie ID will be deleted from the graph to maintain the limits and make the profile available for segmentation and activation.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 1

My question is even though profiles with 50+ identities are not visible in UI. Will those profiles be available in the destination while activating to SFTP location? 

Community Advisor

Any profile that has exceeds hard limit (50+ in your case) should be ignored and not considered for profile service, segmentation, activation. So, this is expected behavior in your case. You can also check the excluded profile list from your dataflow which is activated for SFTP destination.

Community Advisor

Hi @SandeepSingh5726  - Yes, you are right. Since the profile exceeds hard limit, 50+ in your case so the profile service is not able to process your query under profile tab. However, I would recommend checking once in identity graph to see if the profile is visible with across all identifies (only on certain scenario). if not, consider due to hard limit it is not processing your profiles. 

My question is even though profiles with 50+ identities are not visible in UI. Will those profiles be available in the destination while activating to SFTP location? 

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

Ideally, the profiles having 50+ identities in the graph should be ignored from Segmentation and Activation

It seems you are observing a different behavior.

I would recommend contacting the Adobe support/account team if a beta feature is already enabled where the oldest cookie ID will be deleted from the graph to maintain the limits and make the profile available for segmentation and activation.