Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Lookup data in Real Time Customer profile

Level 3

Hi all, 

i have a question regarding the visualization in Real Time customer profile of lookup attribute. 

I created a custom class (Record) to store attributes regarding a store (the relation is set into a Profile schema with the store id). However if i want to see the store attributes i cannot find it in the real time customer profile, using the identity i used in the schema.

The ingestion went good.  

Is it normal? 

I set the store schema based on a custom class, than set a primary id (matching with the id in the profile schema where the relation is set). 

Any suggestion will be appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes. It is normal and as expected. Lookup attributes won't show up in profile lookup, neither available for profile export. Lookup attributes are available for conditions in audience creation. 

If you need them, then you need to consider ingesting the lookup attributes as individual profile attributes or do so using query service as suggested in the previous reply.

--ssj

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @user24013 ,

Yes, that's correct. You can utilize the schema relationship or lookup data to segment your customer base. During the process of creating a target audience, it's possible to access the lookup attributes linked to the customer profiles directly from the audience creation interface. If your goal is to incorporate lookup data within individual customer profiles, consider crafting a query designed to retrieve the specific details you're interested in. This information can then be stored in a dataset that supports profile enrichment.

Thanks,

Arpan

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes. It is normal and as expected. Lookup attributes won't show up in profile lookup, neither available for profile export. Lookup attributes are available for conditions in audience creation. 

If you need them, then you need to consider ingesting the lookup attributes as individual profile attributes or do so using query service as suggested in the previous reply.

--ssj