Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a way to query the unified profile store?

Level 2

Hi, 

We ingested unique profiles using custom schemas into AEP. However, the number of profiles showing in the profile store is less than what we ingested and I would like to compare the two. 

Is there a way to run queries against the unified profile store?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The profile snapshot export is a daily export of the UPS store after the global segmentation job.  This dataSet will hold approx. about 2 weeks of data in this dataSet.  

You will have to use ranking to order the timestamp of when data was placed into this dataSet.  This dataSet will only contain XDM profile related data.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

@sharmilap @Yes, you can use Adobe Experience Platform "Query Service" to run queries against the unified profile store in AEP. This allows you to retrieve and analyze data, helping you compare the ingested profiles with those in the profile store

Hi @sharmilap 

You can query profile snapshot dataset that gives you an idea on the profile structure. To mention this dataset updates on daily basis after segmentation jobs are completed. Hence if you upload some data today you will need to wait till next run. Otherwise there is no direct way to query profile store unlike data lake.

Regards,

Arijit Ghosh

Level 2

Hi @arijitg@adobechat ,

I also figured out this profile snapshot dataset after posting this question. Is there any documentation on how this dataset is used? Is there one record in this dataset per profile whether it participates in segmentation or not? Would be good to understand how to interpret the data in this dataset without having to figure each out.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The profile snapshot export is a daily export of the UPS store after the global segmentation job.  This dataSet will hold approx. about 2 weeks of data in this dataSet.  

You will have to use ranking to order the timestamp of when data was placed into this dataSet.  This dataSet will only contain XDM profile related data.