Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to set up AEP (RTCDP + AJO + CJA) capability Queries

Level 1

a. ID stitching methods (apart from deterministic)

b. Different data types which can be ingested in AEP?

c. Do we have any Case studies for Airlines (especially in Vietnam) where AEP was adopted and how were anonymous visitors tracked and analysed. If possible could you please share other country's Airline usecases for better understanding.

d. How do you justify ROI for using AEP ecosystem in comparison to value add

e. Is it Merge profiles is possible in the Profiles and Identifies in the AEP Platform or not?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shiva_9 - Seems couple of your queries are related to business and functional (C & D). So, I suggest you connect with adobe support team to understand better on those area. 

a. As far as I know, adobe use the combination of both the deterministic and probabilistic algorithm to create a identity relationship between profile fragments. This is old one but pretty detail to understand the customer stitching. 
Adobe Experience Platform’s Identity Service — How to Solve the Customer Identity Conundrum | by Jae...
Adobe Experience Platform Identity Graph is the Foundation for the Unified Profile
b. Here you go - Account Details Data Type | Adobe Experience Platform
e. Not sure if I understand correctly. Yes, Profile and identities are the key elements as part of merge policy to determine what level and identity of data that can be leveraged to form a customer single view.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shiva_9 - Seems couple of your queries are related to business and functional (C & D). So, I suggest you connect with adobe support team to understand better on those area. 

a. As far as I know, adobe use the combination of both the deterministic and probabilistic algorithm to create a identity relationship between profile fragments. This is old one but pretty detail to understand the customer stitching. 
Adobe Experience Platform’s Identity Service — How to Solve the Customer Identity Conundrum | by Jae...
Adobe Experience Platform Identity Graph is the Foundation for the Unified Profile
b. Here you go - Account Details Data Type | Adobe Experience Platform
e. Not sure if I understand correctly. Yes, Profile and identities are the key elements as part of merge policy to determine what level and identity of data that can be leveraged to form a customer single view.

Hi @jayakrishnaaparthasarathy ,

Thanks and Appreciate for the immediate response. 

Sure, Let me check with Adobe sales team and keep you posted if any additional information required from my side.