Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to capture Adobe I/O events in Adobe I/O code?

Community Advisor

Hi, 

We deployed a WebAction code and subscribed to events. We can see event notifications in debug tracing, but we are not sure how to capture those notifications. Can anyone please help?

Thank You,

Uma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Problem resolved. 

Thank You,

Uma

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Umamaheswari_Yakkala Could you elaborate more on this? what does the webAction do?  what events are they subscribing too? is this events from one of the adobe products or custom events? 

It would be great if you could provide what and where are you trying to use this? 

Example: Using it to listen to AEP Events, more info in the doc below 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/observability/alerts/subscribe.html?lang...

Anil 

Community Advisor

Thank you for info.

This doc only talking about webhook we are looking at runtime action implementation.

Umamaheswari_Yakkala_0-1697720511534.png

We are trying to capture Privacy events that we have subscribed to. As I mentioned, we can see the details in the Debug tab. However, we now want to capture that notification trigger in Adobe I/O(Nodejs) code in Runtime, process it, and share it with another system to automate some tasks. Is that clear? please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You,

Uma

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Problem resolved. 

Thank You,

Uma

Hey @Umamaheswari_Yakkala ,

Could you please tell me what was the cause of the problem? And how did you solve it?

Regards,

Eugene