Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I see the complete data ingested in a Dataset (Adobe Experience Platform)

Level 1

In the Preview Dataset, we can only see the data of the latest batch ingested. I want to see the complete Data from all batches ingested in the Dataset. I have created a Payment Details Schema with a custom class.
Usually, when we create a schema with a Profile class, we can see the ingested data in the Customer->Profile Section, so where can we see the data related to the schema Payment Details Schema with a custom class?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ChrisZa2 

You will have to use query service to check all the data from a dataset.

more info on query service is available here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/query/ui/user-guide

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ChrisZa2 

You will have to use query service to check all the data from a dataset.

more info on query service is available here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/query/ui/user-guide

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Hi @ChrisZa2 - As @Manoj_Kumar_ mentioned you can use query service for the same.

Go to the dataset, copy the dataset table name.

Go to query service

Run Select * from dataset_name 

Community Advisor

Hello @ChrisZa2  

As noted above the preview dataset option will only display successful ingestion into the Adobe DataLake.  To view all of batches ingested into the datalake you will need to view this data using Query service. 

select * from <datasetid>. You should also ensure to have timestamps on records which have been ingested to view how your data has been ingested over time.