Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Estimate is not available because at least one item in your query does not have data.

Level 1

Getting this message in Audience properties when i try to create a audience for the dataset which is enable and added to the profile. Anyone experience this issue ? we have 2 profile schema created and identity also been set. not able to see the data in segment.

Also within the audience filed setting we have two options called 'Show only fields with data' and 'Show full XDM schema'. my profile fields are visible only when i enable 'Show full XDM schema' . Is this something related to this ?  

Able to see the data in query services, profile and dataset enabled , merge policies are set , primary identity is set ,  still not showing the data in segments. Any input will help. Thanks , Sinraj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi SinrajNa,

First understand the two options you get in audience builder-

• Show only fields with data- If you check for this option then you will get only those fields which has data. And those field are available to participate in audience definition.
  • Show full XDM schema- This option provides you full XDM schema field whether the field has data or not.

Now, coming to your issue-

One of the fields which are participating in the audience definition does not have data and because of that you are getting this error.

Make sure you ingest your data into the dataset after enabling for profile and then you will start seeing data in the fields of audience builder.

Krishna

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi SinrajNa,

First understand the two options you get in audience builder-

• Show only fields with data- If you check for this option then you will get only those fields which has data. And those field are available to participate in audience definition.
  • Show full XDM schema- This option provides you full XDM schema field whether the field has data or not.

Now, coming to your issue-

One of the fields which are participating in the audience definition does not have data and because of that you are getting this error.

Make sure you ingest your data into the dataset after enabling for profile and then you will start seeing data in the fields of audience builder.

Krishna