Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error when creating a Source Connection with SSS Verification Collection PostMan APIs

Level 2

I am walking through the Source Connector guide and I am not sure what I am missing.  I have the Source Connection Spec attached to here.  When I try to create a Connection, I am running into the error below:

{
    "type": "https://ns.adobe.com/aep/errors/FLOW-1100-400",
    "title": "Invalid request",
    "status": 400,
    "report": {
        "detailed-message": "The request could not be processed. Error from flow provider: The request is invalid. Please check the request and try again.",
        "request-id": "iynrS1YNrefPPIeugTzezPX92QAWxFfC",
        "message": "The request is invalid. Please check the request and try again."
    },
    "errorMessage": "The request could not be processed. Error from flow provider: The request is invalid. Please check the request and try again.",
    "errorDetails": "The request could not be processed. Error from flow provider: The request is invalid. Please check the request and try again."
}

Since I don't have logs, I am not sure what the issue is with the Spec.  I did try to change the name property of the Spec to "generic-rest", then the connection is created is successfully.  I wanted to see if anyone here can explain this to me why the name "Algolia User Profiles Connector" does not work but "generic-rest" rest does.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sajidmomin long shot here but here are some of the details I found in the logs (thanks for the request-id you provided):

platformErrorCode=COREST-1000-400, errorMessage=The request is invalid. Please check the request and try again.
Failed to create base connection - Couldn't find a matching connector

When looking at the documentation, I see:

you must first coordinate with Adobe, request a private Git repository, and align with Adobe on the details regarding the label, description, category, and icon for your source. Once you have added the necessary files to your private Git repository, you must then create a pull request (PR) for Adobe to review. When your PR is approved and merged, you will be provided with an ID that can be used for your connection specification to refer to your source’s label, description, and icon

Have you been through all that first?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@sajidmomin long shot here but here are some of the details I found in the logs (thanks for the request-id you provided):

platformErrorCode=COREST-1000-400, errorMessage=The request is invalid. Please check the request and try again.
Failed to create base connection - Couldn't find a matching connector

When looking at the documentation, I see:

you must first coordinate with Adobe, request a private Git repository, and align with Adobe on the details regarding the label, description, category, and icon for your source. Once you have added the necessary files to your private Git repository, you must then create a pull request (PR) for Adobe to review. When your PR is approved and merged, you will be provided with an ID that can be used for your connection specification to refer to your source’s label, description, and icon

Have you been through all that first?

Level 2

Hey @Tof_Jossic 

I figured as much so I have a open Support ticket for it, but is there a specify person or group I should be assigning the PR in the Git repo for the source connector?

Employee Advisor

The PR should get picked up through internal monitoring, let me know if that is not the case.